ACES Services by doctors with world-class training and decades of experience
ACES EYE REFERRAL CLINICS is bringing to Maayo Medical their expertise and decades of experience. We aim to continue the promise of providing pioneering and experienced eye specialists, accommodating support staff, and up-to-date technology.
SEND AN INQUIRY OR SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
Our current services include:
• Lacrimal Apparatus Irrigation (LAI)
• A diagnostic procedure to aid or treat in the obstruction of the eye lacrimal drainage system.
• Retinal Exam
• An examination that allows your doctor to evaluate the back of your eye, including the retina, optic disc and the underlying layer of blood vessels that nourish the retina.
• Eye Pressure Measurement
• Is used to calibrate eye pressure in millimeters of mercury (mmHg) that is called Tonometry.
• Direct Ophthalmoscopy
• A test that allows your ophthalmologist, or eye doctor, to look at the back of your eye.
• An eye examination to look at the front part of your eye (anterior chamber) between the cornea and the iris.
• Glaucoma Screening and Monitoring
• Diabetic Retinopathy Screening and Monitoring
• Basic eye exam
• Optical consultation with prescription eyeglasses or contact lenses (provided by Maayo OptiCare)
• Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
• An imaging technique that uses coherent light to capture micrometer-resolution, two- and three-dimensional images from within optical scattering media.This test is to screen and monitor Glaucoma patients.
• Perimetry (Visual Field Test)
• A perimetry test that measures all areas of your eyesight, including your side, or peripheral vision. This is used to detect blind spots or scotomas and other visual field defects.
• Fundus Retinal Photography
• To inspect anomalies associated to eye diseases and its progression. This is a vital test for disease processes such as macular degeneration, retinal neoplasms, choroid disturbances and diabetic retinopathy.
• Fluorescein Angiography (FA)
• A diagnostic procedure that uses a special camera to record the blood flow in the Retina.
• B-Scan Ultrasound
• An important adjuvant for the clinical assessment of various ocular and orbital diseases.
• Is the current standard for the intraocular power calculations in clinical practice. It involves anatomical measurements of the eye including the axial length, keratometry, anterior chamber depth and includes anterior segment biometry.
• Laser Treatment for Glaucoma
• It is used when eye drop medications are not lowering the eye pressure enough or are causing significant side effects.
• Laser Treatment for Diabetic Retinopathy
• It’s a procedure that seals or destroys growing and leaking blood vessels in the retina.