Dental Services by doctors with world-class training and decades of experience
The Dental Care Unit is a modern dental facility offering affordable, yet quality dental care. We have advanced imaging systems to provide clear images that aid in accurate diagnosis. Our dental staff and consultants aim to offer quality dental care that is hassle-free and pleasant.
Our current services include:
• Oral prophylaxis
• A dental procedure that is performed primarily to help reduce the risk of gum and tooth disease.
• Restorative dentistry
• Restorative dentistry procedures involve the diagnosis and treatment of oral conditions affecting the teeth, gums and jaw.
• Composite restorations
• Are used for cosmetic improvements of the smiles by changing the color of the teeth or reshaping disfigured teeth.
• Are used to cosmetically enhance the appearance of one or more teeth.
• Dental inlays and onlays are restorations used to repair rear teeth with mild to moderate decay or cracked and fractured teeth that are not sufficiently damaged to need a crown.
• Removable partial dentures
• Usually consist of replacement teeth attached to pink or gum-colored plastic bases, which are connected by metal framework.
• Complete dentures
• Are made with gum colored acrylic base and plastic or porcelain teeth.
• It is the surgical extraction of a tooth that is partially or completely encompassed by bone.
• Ostec/odontectomy & Impacted 3rd molar
• It is the removal of bone surrounding the tooth in attempt to remove an adjacent periodontal pocket.
• It is the dental specialty devoted to the treatment of the supporting structures of the teeth — that is the gums, bone and other associated tissues.
• Teeth whitening
• Lightens the teeth and helps to remove stains and discoloration.
• A specialty of dentistry that deals with the diagnosis, prevention and correction of malpositioned teeth and jaws.
• Dental implants
• A surgical component that interfaces with the bone of the jaw or skull to support a dental prosthesis.